Front End Developer
As an experienced software developer, you will join our front-end development team that works alongside existing Java teams to continue development on cutting edge bingo games and applications in HTML5. You will work at all stages of the product lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and implementation to system testing and integration.
• A degree (with honours) in Computer Science, Math’s or related discipline.
• Formal Object-oriented programming training/experience.
• A solid understanding of OOP.
• Passion for programming, good problem-solving skills, determination.
• Demonstrable keen interest in front end technologies (self-learning/portfolio/Github etc.)
• CSS (and/or Less/Sass)
Pixi.js, Three.js, React, Redux, WebSockets, SVG, SVN, Git, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, AJAX, Node.js
Responsibilities and Tasks
• Development of new software components and product features.
• Maintenance and continual improvement of client codebase so that it is well architected and optimized.
• Creation of high-quality code in line with company standards and practices.
• Active participation in agile scrum process.
• Working alongside members of the QA and delivery teams to ensure products are tested, installed and maintained to a high standard.
• Remaining current with new technologies.
• Capable of organising their time effectively and responding positively to an environment where flexibility and adaptability to swiftly changing situations is required.
St George’s Recruitment – Betting & Gaming, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.