I am on the search for someone who can:
• Maintain current code on live games
• Develop cross platform games using the latest HTML5 technologies
• Assist with developing applications involved in providing games as a service to licensees
• Working through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance, in an agile continuous delivery model
• HTML5 cross-platform mobile development
In addition, experience with any of the following would be an advantage:
• Game development
• Git, Jenkins
• Agile and Continuous Delivery
• Have a desire to learn new technologies
• Be looking for a role that provides exposure to a broad range of technologies and environments
• Be enthusiastic about working with distributed software teams across Europe
• Be flexible in their approach
• Be practiced at not just meeting the current set task but building a solution that can be adapted to future requests
• Be more comfortable with requirements than solutions
• Be confident in their own capabilities, but able to ask questions and admit to what they do not know
• Able to build close relationships with analysis, test, product and project management
About the Role
We have customers around the world who play in different languages and under different rules and regulations. We maintain a multitude of games, integrations, admin screens, live monitoring tools and native apps.
This is truly open platform and provides a flexible solution that maximizes player gaming experience whilst minimizing operational costs. Our development unit offers agile environment, welcomes new ideas and technologies, as well as improvements of day-to-day processes and activities. This is a great opportunity for a professional who is looking for challenge and experience cooperating in dynamic truly cross-territory environment.
St George’s Recruitment – Betting & Gaming, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.