Marketing Executive (Sportsbook)
You will work with the Sportsbook and CRM Team on creation, implementation and evaluation of all main Sportsbook marketing activity, with the aim of maximising the value of Sportsbook players across multiple products and platforms.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Online Sportsbook experience
• Enthusiasm and passion for sports
• Experience of working in a CRM Marketing Team
• Experience in creating campaigns & specific target audiences via CRM & marketing tools (Optimove preferred)
• Good understanding of HTML and all Microsoft office applications
• Previous Analytical knowledge, such as monitoring promotion performance whilst running
Areas of Responsibility:
• Work with the Sportsbook Team to create and implement the main promotional plan and CRM schedule for all active customers at our Sportsbook brand, covering both low level and VIP player needs, on multiple platforms
• Implement the main Sportsbook promotional plan, as well as ad hoc marketing campaigns to target Sportsbook players throughout their player lifecycle.
• Coordinate the creation, testing and QA of all Sportsbook bonus and campaign builds
• Gain expert knowledge on the Sportsbook CMS system and any other sports-related systems
• Work on the creation and implementation of all Sportsbook lifecycle flows
• Periodic reporting of campaigns v’s benchmarks (eg, email subject lines, click through rates from CTA’s)
• Work on the implementation of on A-B test and optimisation plan with a view to improving email KPI’s and response rates
• Work with the Analytics Team to create post campaign analysis
• Carry out regular competitor analysis reviewing promotions and bonus offering in our main markets.
St George’s Recruitment – Betting & Gaming, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.