As a part of their successful growth they are now looking to add a PPC Specialists to the team.
The salary range for this role is from £28,000 to £35,000 plus bonus.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of PPC and interest in Digital Marketing. An analytical mind, the ability to think strategically and problem-solving skills are a must; you should have good documentation skills and possess the ability to converse well with others, providing consultation, support and feedback to your team members in a clear and understandable way. You will be well organised and adept at multitasking, being able to switch from one task to another without losing control of what is going on. You will be a highly proficient user of Excel using it to manage complex data.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A similar position held and ideally experience of at least 2 years
• Experience with PPC is a must
• Proven experience with Paid Search campaigns across Google and Bing Ads
• Familiarity with keywords research tools & AdWords Editors
• Knowledge or experience in digital channels
• Advanced Excel Skills will allow you to analyse and efficiently manage all the data coming from the campaigns as well as prepare reports
• Experience within the online Gaming world sportsbook or casino would be advantageous
The Job Role:
• Managing the day-to-day work accounts by running, optimising and analysing paid search campaigns across Google and Bing by using PPC’s best practice.
• Supporting in planning, implementation and optimisation of search campaigns to maximise the performance of all campaigns.
• Monitor campaign budgets & A / B testing
• Creating accurate monthly / weekly / daily campaign reports with detailed analysis and recommendations
• Create engaging ad copy, target relevant audiences and analyse keywords to ensure that key insights are incorporated in activity.
• Monitor industry with market research, competitor analysis, new trends and updates to be able to report back on insights and ensure you become an expert in the field.
• Google Analytics: Analysis of search behaviour of Internet users.
St George’s Recruitment – Betting & Gaming, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.