Senior DevOps Engineer
This role will be the lead (and initially only) dedicated Devops Engineer within the Corosin UK Agile delivery team.
We do have an established continuous delivery pipeline, but there is a lot to do and a lot of room for improvement that we are hoping you will lead. Our team works with a wider DevOps team across Europe who coordinate at the infrastructure and operational support levels, however day-to-day activities will be focused on the London Corosin delivery team.
You will have the chance to shape our technical product delivery, choose technologies and help us transform an internal tool suite into a set of industry winning products.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead DevOps activities of the London team
• Work with the Corosin application teams across a number of interesting and innovative products
• Building and improving the team Continuous Delivery capability
• Work with the wider DevOps teams across several global sites
• Assist in support of running products
• Linux scripting and admin
• Experience with Continuous integration/Continuous Delivery
• Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, RDS…)
• Working in an Enterprise environment of many collaborating services from multiple teams
• Google Cloud
• Maven, GIT, Artifactory
• ELK, Grafana, Sensu
• Working with Java and Scala applications
• Experience in the gambling/gaming industry
• Agile Delivery Process
St George’s Recruitment – Betting & Gaming, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.