Senior Java Developer
This role is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to work on new and interesting technologies and want to deliver the next generation gaming experience with one of the world’s largest gaming companies.
The product you'll be working on is an innovative model driven approach to making online games that offers many opportunities for software design, algorithms and designing extensible APIs and editors for our customers.
You will have the chance to shape our technical product delivery, chose technologies and help us transform an internal tool suite into a set of industry winning products. This will be undertaken using a modern agile continuous delivery development model.
• Strong Java experience (Java 8+)
• JUnit and automated testing
• Experience in FP concepts and design patterns
• Software delivery within an enterprise environment
• Ability to write efficient, clear code that is easy to maintain and test
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Help deliver several new software gaming components
• Working through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance
• Responsibility for architecture, software design decisions, technology choices & delivery approach
• Work with the team in an agile continuous delivery model
Spring (Security, Boot, MVC, Data, … ), Maven, Web services/REST services, JAXB, JUnit
Jenkins, Jetty, Linux, Ubuntu, Open stack
AWS (EC2, Lambda, S3)
Gaming industry experience
Agile, Devops, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development
St George’s Recruitment – Betting & Gaming, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.