Digital Marketing Executive
Looking for someone who is familiar with digital marketing techniques such as SEO, PPC, affiliates and display, as well as referral marketing and social media and understands the need to measure digital marketing and be driven by results.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Knowledge/Experience of the betting and gaming industry is desirable not essential
• You will either have experience of, or understand PPC, SEO and affiliate marketing. You will also understand the principles of CRM and preferably have at least six months experience using a CRM platform.
• Sound knowledge of CRM techniques such as welcome cycles, churn prevention, reactivation techniques and referral marketing.
• Experience using Dreamweaver and a familiarity with the principles of html email templates.
• An understanding of email, push, web-push and SMS marketing, from creative development through to measurement.
• Passionate about ROI with an intent to use customer insight to drive marketing activity.
Specific Role Details:
To support the Acquisition and CRM Managers: You will assist the Acquisition Manager (AM) and work with various agencies for PPC, SEO, display and affiliate marketing. This could include implementing tracking tools, supplying new creative and providing compliance auditing.
Affiliates: To liaise directly with our current affiliate partners to ensure the optimum level of activity for customer acquisition, ensuring full compliance measures are adhered to.
Creative development: The creation and execution of planned client communications, ensuring brand aesthetics and messaging are correctly represented towards defined target audiences.
Digital Marketing Analysis: Analysing the effect that different digital marketing channels have on each other and make suggestions as to where we could optimise our marketing campaigns & Performing ROI analysis to help the team evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different digital marketing campaigns and specific promotional uptake and costs.
Targeting and Execution: To work with the CRM platform, ensuring target lists and creative are executed correctly & monitoring the CRM platform, ensuring campaigns are sent on time, that they are accurate, and that reporting/analysis is correct, allowing us to utilise findings to refine the strategy.
To ensure all email campaigns are thoroughly tested and optimised for mobile and in-line with the latest best practices.
To work alongside the CRM Manager on data extracts and ensure that all selections are carried out in an accurate manner with relevant tracking mechanisms in place for all activity.
St George’s Recruitment – Betting & Gaming, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.